Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Prayer

It has been a VERY eventful week. It seems like things have been going a mile a minute with things finally slowing down. Work has really picked up for Andy and his schedule is so busy and if he is not out on the street he is writing reports. Lately, there have been a string of burglaries in town. There have been times when Andy is out by himself in the middle of the night protecting the citizens of Ephraim. Although this is hard for me,I have learned an important lesson about prayer. In times when I worry about Andy and I feel helpless, I remember to pray. I have learned what a powerful tool pray is. It gives me the peace and comfort that I need in my life.There have been many times when I have lived away from home and have felt that my parents have prayed for me. I have learned how vital pray has been to finding and achieving balance in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Prayer is a wonderful and powerful thing :)

    And remember that there are most likely others praying for you guys as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tony! Pray is such an amazing tool if we humble ourselves enough to use it.

    ReplyDelete