Wednesday, January 13, 2010
My Husband
Mono! That's right, I have mono. Andy got tested today and is in the clear but we are keeping our fingers crossed that he still doesn't get it from me. Mono knocks you out. It has completely drained me of all my energy. The smallest of task leaves me exhausted. Through this though, I have learned how INCREDIBLE Andy is. I am so thankful that I have a husband that carries more than his fair share. He helps out so much around the house even after VERY little sleep and very LONG hours of work. A few nights ago he got up early and cooked me breakfast and then dinner. He does it all! Thanks Andy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Awww! Mono is no fun! Trust me, I know! haha Hope you feel better!!!
ReplyDeleteErin it is the worst! Good thing I have a husband to take care of me!
ReplyDelete