Friday, November 18, 2022

Middle School Talent Show

 At the begging of the year, Brian grandparents had him write out some goals. One of them was that he wanted to become a better public speaker. Wow! I was impressed by that. So, when I got notice for him school about an upcoming talent show, I thought it would be great practice. So, I suggested that doing his favorite hobby; rubix cube! He and his friends are obsessed with this hobby! So, I suggested he make a timed goal and present that at the talent show. I watched him audition and I think I was more nervous that him! He did great though and the teacher thought it was such a cool talent. He had weekly rehearsals on top of swim team, clubs and homework. So I was proud of him for all the hard work he put into it




So the big moment! He came out and gave the front row his rubix cubes and told them all to scramble them up. So, he told the audience that his goal was to solve each on in under a minute. He was a little nervous but he did it and met his goal! He also kept going when the lighting wasn't so great. The audience loved it! Afterwards, everyone came up and acted like he was a celerity. 







All the participants taking a bow!



I was so impressed that his 3 friends came and supported him. They also commented after that they wanted to participate next year!


Proud grandparents! I am so glad to have family around for these events!



My dad bought a dozen doughnuts to treat Brian and all of his friends that came. What a nice Papa.
I am so proud of Brian and how brave he was to get up and do such things at such a young age! It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment