Saturday, October 22, 2022

1st Tooth!

 Annie lost her 1st tooth! I can't believe my baby has reached this milestone in her life. She was so excited for a whole week leading up to the actual loss of her tooth. She was wiggling it every chance she got! In the line at school, before bedtime etc. She was hoping to lose it at school because when you do, you get to go to the nurse and she puts it in a little treasure chest to take home. So, last Friday, I pick her up from school with 4 other friends for a playdate and she announces to me that she lost her tooth in Math class! Yay, Annie! The whole car cheered! We where all so excited! She comes home and shows Brian and Dad and then proceeds to call her Gaga and Papa! They didn't believe her at first seeing as she kept doing this trick of "Oh, I lost my tooth!' but then she flashed that toothless smile. I was just so taken by her cute grin! She is so lucky that school picture day was just a few days later, so she could flash her new smile! Annie also got a 100% on her spelling/alphabet test this week, so we are really proud of her. Her learning and word recognition is really taken off. We have been reading the Julie B Jones series and are on # 24 - the Halloween one and are already ready for the Thanksgiving one soon. We loves reading with them with her at night and seeing at the words she knows. I am loving this age/stage with Annie and I am so grateful to watch her grow up!   


No comments:

Post a Comment