Monday, December 19, 2022

Gingerbread X 2

That's right... X2. With 2 kids, we do everything X 2. So when I looked over my December calendar and realized I had to do two Gingerbread parties, I realized I would be busy! Sending out the invitations is the easy part, it is the planning and keeping things in control that is the hard part.


I love Brian's friends. They truly are a great group of kids. After downing pizza's, these boys wasted no time decorating their houses. It was fun to see how each one designed and decorated their houses.



Andy! I have to give Andy credit. He is always helping and jumping in right with the boys. He always adds so much fun to whatever they are doing. 


The aftermath of 6 boys and candy! So worth it though.


I asked Annie if she wanted to do a snow globe party with her friends and she jumped at the chance! I picked up her crew from school and Brian was in the back. I love his face! Ahh.... too many girls.


Typically Annie!


I bought each girl a DIY plastic snow globe that you can decorate. Each got a tiny Christmas tree and lots of fake snow and other decor to fill their globe. The girls loved this. They where very intrigued by it.





The final product! They where quite proud! What a fun activity! 



They also decorated Gingerbread houses! Andy and I found a really simple tutorial one online that uses graham crackers and a super simple frosting with 2 ingredients. I mentioned to Andy that it felt like we stayed up for 2 nights making the houses. 


Cute Girls!
So thankful for the circumstances that allow my kids to have these opportunities. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment