Annie graduated Kindergarten! I can't believe my baby is done with K! She had a wonderful year. Her teacher just adored her and really had such a positive affect on her first school experience. I LOVED volunteering in the class each week. Annie did too. She made great friends, learned to write her name and so much more. What a positive experience this was!
Here she is on the morning of her K graduation. She woke up to balloons and some small gifts from her Dad and I.
All ready to go!
Brian good friend Bex also had a brother graduating from K and we dragged these two kids out of class to watch the performance!
Here is her class being introduced! She was very happy to see her parents and grandparents!
My little performed LOVED being on stage and in all her glory! LOVED it. She belted out every song and practiced really hard for all of them. She kept the songs a secrets so I would be surprised!
Grand old Flag!
Kindergarten class (Sung to Adams family song)
This little light of mine
We don't talk about Bruno! She really got into this one!
I loved Brian's ceremony and Annie's was wonderful too!
I had so many emotions while I heard her name being called. Sad that this experience was over, happy she had such a great year, hopeful this was the beginning of a wonderful school experience. Both my kids had a WONDERFUL K experience and I am so glad.
Annie and her classmates and Teacher!
Proud Mom!
Proud Dad and Grandparents. I am so glad that she has family around to celebrate in times like this. Makes it all the more special.
Again with her beloved Daddy who she just can't get enough of!
Proud Parents!
Her BFF Maria and classmate!
Her teacher and boyfriend Connor!
Being silly with Maria!
Afterwards, her grandparents treated her to a doughnut at a local bakery!
Job Well Done Annie!


























No comments:
Post a Comment