Last week, Brian and I went to a Mother/Son Luau for activity days. I was so excited to go and share this fun evening with Brian. It was the highlight of my day.
My parents are the leaders and planned a fun activity where the kids could make a flora arraignment for their moms. Here is my Mom showing off all the different kinds of shows that the kids could chose from.
They put together a fun photo booth! I am so glad Brian gets to have his Grandparents as leaders and experience these fun times with them in the same church I grew up in.
My boy and I. I reminded him that smiling in these photos was part of my mother's day gift.
His friend Jack!
My parents explaining the art of arraigning flowers. The art lover in her also went over the rules of what colors go well together!
Brian really enjoys creating things from scratch and using his imagination. Often times he will work, step back, rearrange and try it again with a different approach until he is satisficed with his work. He also doesn't like help or suggestions. He has his own ideas!
His Gaga and him comparing notes!
My boy and I! Thank you, Brian!
His masterpieces. He really enjoyed creating these. After, he took pictures to remember them.
Enjoying a Hawaiian snack!
I am so thankful for the chance to get to experience these moments with my son. He is such a joy to be around and moments like this I am reminded of just how blessed I am so have Brian as my son.
















No comments:
Post a Comment