The end of an era. Brian last elementary school dance has come and gone. It was a fun one! I was the one in charge of planning it so I came up with a Red Sox theme dance. Brian came around to the idea when I told him there would be a fun photo booth that he and his friends could take silly photos of!
Here is his group of friends that he has. They are such a good group of kids!
Yeah this is basically how they spend the whole night!
Brian did not want to dance! But he had fun running around with is friends!
I was right! These boys spent the whole night in front of the photo booth making silly faces! They sure got a kick out of it. I hope they always find this much amusement in photobooths!
The above photo is the one time I got to spend time with him that whole night! He was off as soon as his classmates walked in the door!
A big Thank you to my husband for helping! In case you where wondering..... this is what it how much it takes to feed 100 plus hungry boys!









No comments:
Post a Comment