So, when your name is Annie and you go see the play Annie, in the Annie dress.....well, good things come of it! My little Annie lover had a really fun opportunity last month. On the way to drive Brian to swim team, Annie saw a sign for the play Annie! She asked to go. So, we bought tickets and off went in the Annie dress! As soon as she walked in... everyone ohh and ahhed at her ! Everyone talked about the Annie dress! It was a big hit!
Here she is in front of the stage before the play started!
They had a live band for the music and she was so excited for it. Speaking of music... she knew all the lyrics! She was singing along and loving it. She knew all the characters and sat the whole time loving it.
After the play, the play director came up and asked it Annie could meet the real Annie. Of course! Annie loved meeting her and posing with her.
Annie really loved this!
They also asked if she wanted to go on stage and see how set and how everything was put together! She loved seeing it all and climbing all over the set!
These two picture's pretty much sum up how she felt about the whole experience!
The best part?! Meeting the dog Sandy! She loved that. I am so glad that I got to experience this with my daughter. I am grateful to live in such circumstances so this can happen. I love all that comes along with having a daughter. Annie mentioned afterwards that it was one of the best nights for her. I concur.















No comments:
Post a Comment