Who likes it when the cousins get together!? Annie sure does!
We loves it when the cousins visit! We eat, play and get make all sorts of messes!
Oh how I love it that they are still at the age where they think matching coats go their Gaga are still cute!
We love it when we all hang out at Gaga and Papa's. They live on a huge acre of land and have two "Hills" to sled on in the winter!
Snow angles and cousin fun!
I LOVE this picture of Brain and Michael. Brian is good at the role of oldest cousin and many times this week, I saw him help his cousins have fun and enjoy these winter activities.
Cousin Dog pile on the sled! My Dad found a sled in his shed from his childhood best friend from the 60's!
Annie took Brian down a few times too!
Snow ball fight!
Cousin picnic and warming up from outside!
My childhood room is now the playroom with bunkbeds!
Walking on the ceiling! This is why all the kids love uncle Andy.
Dinner time! All the kids wanted to sit next to Andy!
We wanted to do an activity with all the kids. Brian loves ice skating and suggested this activity! Wow, what a workout! Those kids are naturals. I even looked out and saw Annie doing spins in the middle of the ice.
What a good big cousin. He went around and gave all the younger cousins a ride!
Getting Lunch with our beloved Gaga!
No comments:
Post a Comment