These two... they talked and interacting like they had spend no time apart. I love seeing them converse.
Our church is their old stomping ground. So many good times and so many good and lasting memories where made here. I am glad they got to experience this once again. Seeing them walk around where they both did as kids was just like old times. Made me so very happy.
We brought Weston home with us and threw these two crazies in our basement and them them have the whole downstairs to sleep and hangout.
They played video games and cards. I remember putting legos and blocks in front of these two when they where in diapers and now they can play independently and have sleepovers?!
Breakfast the next morning. I am surprised they where able to stay awake. These two stayed up quite late talking.
Getting ready for church.
Like I said..... old times!
Till Next Summer, Weston!
















No comments:
Post a Comment