I started going with my Mom to the Temple once a month. Go go early in the morning. It takes a bit of effort to get the kids all set in the morning earlier and figure out carpooling to school, but I have really loved doing with with my Mom. Somehow, once a month just doesn't seem enough.
Brian and his good friend Calvin carving pumpkin. These two are such good friends and share the same sense of humor, so deciding how to carve the pumpkin was easy.
When fall arrived, Annie begged me on the way home from school one day to go apple picking. So one Saturday after soccer games and a church broadcast, we packed up the kids and went apple picking in our town. We even got a hayride in too.
This girl is quite amusing to go apple picking with. She takes these tasks so seriously and puts her all into it and it is so funny.
I love the wind blown hair look!
Our church put on a childern's program/broadcast and my Mom invited Brian and Annie over for lunch and a little party to watch it.
This boy! He checked out the Hilo series and the Dogman series ( his favorite) from the library. His head was into it so much his head didn't even come up for dinner.
Just what I pictured when we added on to the house. I love that the kids have a place to have friends over.
We went to the county fair and here we are waiting to go see the animal exhibit!
Annie looks so old here!
This one ate his way through the fair!
I wanted to invite the family dinner over, including uncle Jeff for a fall feast.
We played Apples to Apples and it was fun. I love when my Mom laughs like that!
Playdate with BFF Maria.
His friend Michael had a Xbox birthday party and Brian was in heaven in to play with all his friends.
A quite and peaceful moment with both kids coloring a Halloween tablecloth.
I love this shot. Every time I drive Brian to his piano lesson, we pass this bridge. I always want to get a picture in every season. Fall is my favorite. It is just beautiful.
Playdate with Riely. I am grateful for such great friends in her class. She has had such an amazing school experience so far.
Town Halloween movie! Michael and Brian and his friend Michael enjoyed it.
Fun times in the downtown.
We took care of his friend Michael for the weekend and this is a shot of them all dressed up before church.
His good friend and classmate tried out and made the swim team. They are both great swimmers and love being on the team together. Here is their post swim conversation.
We took the kids along with our church group to a corn maze and we brought the kids along. The corn maze was long and a little confusing at time. I didn't think we where going to make it out! Brian, my little thinker was the one who figured it out and led us to the end!
Our church put on a halloween party! The kids loved dressing up!
Andy and a member of the youth group!
Annie loves spending time with her Gaga in her kitchen and helping her cook.
Dressing up one day for school!
Annie and her gymnastic class for their Halloween party!
On her way to her dance halloween party!
Annie was Annie for her beloved school parade! She was so excited and l love this tradition.
Brian last year doing this. He was chosen to be line leader and hold a sign for the class. I LOVE how he always looks for me when at this event.
Swim Team fun.
Home girl was given a catolog to look at ( to keep quite in the car) and when I snapped this photo, she looked like a teenager!
Let's go into the city in the pouring rain, said my knuckle head family.
We took the kids to the aquriam and they loved it. They both really enjoyed touching the stig ray! Both of them really enjoyed their time.
Thumbs up for the seals!
October was busy but fun! Such a busy month as a parent!






















































No comments:
Post a Comment