Summer for me means one thing; the BEACH. My summers growing up where spent at the beach and I am so glad to be carrying on that tradition with my kids. We literally spend the whole day and it is torture getting them off. They are fishes and swim even when it is cold out. Annie's hair is so light from all the sun and Brian is developing quite the tan body. I love how they both sleep so well at night after the beach.
Annie girl enjoying some watermelon.
This picture just might be one of my all time favorite. His happy face, his legs splashing, the water being 3 shades of beautiful blue.....it was awesome to see my water boy back in the water. He commented to me today that it is his happy place.
He loves riding the waves in and punching them as they get close. Today he saw a stripper, a jelly fish and crabs swimming near him.
Brian looks so old in this picture......8 years of age!
Their HAPPY PLACE. They don't like stand still, they want to get into the ocean.
Being daring with his Dad. This boy just always loves to take chances in the water.
What a good Dad. Andy is always so good and playful with them in the water. I love how Annie is copying Brian.
This is my favorite part of the beach. This rock wall is fun to let the kids climb and explore on. There is a tiny wading pool that the kids love.
Brian stop looking like a teenager!
Exploring!
I loved the clouds on this day! I love it when the water and sky mirror one another!
Just Annie girl. This girl gets a lot of looks for looking so cute in her suit.
Till next time!





















No comments:
Post a Comment