Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Preschool Graduation

Annie is done with her 1st year of Preschool! I can't believe it is done. I remember her 1st Day of Preschool and how excited and ready she was. I am so thankful that she had such a positive experience for her participation in school! Some things I want to remember about your 1st year of preschool:
* How ready and excited you where for your 1st Day! You held my hand walking up to the door and then you where off.
*You where one of 2 girls in the class of boys and you learned to hold your own.
*Your teachers mentioned the boys have learned to "not mess with Annie!"
*How cute you looked your 1st day and home many comments you got from teachers/students!
*You where somewhat the apple of your teachers eyes.
*The only time you cried was when you had a minor tummy and didn't want to go to class because you didn't want to fart in front of Ms. Alice :)
* How you performed in you Christmas program
*Apple picking field trip and riding the bus for the 1st time.
* You and Theo playing at drop off at school!




Since it was Graduation Day, I dressed Annie up and let her wear her new shoes her Gaga and Papa got her for Christmas. 


She even let me curl her hair. Man did she look cute with curled hair.



I love her cute little coy smile in this one.




Proud Mom. I used to teach preschool, so I did a lot of research and was picky where to place her. I had high expectations and they where met.



She was also excited it was her special and graduation day.


I always like to do a fun gift at the end of year and I made her teacher and the two assitances these fun Ice Cream baskets. I it was bowls, ice cream comes, jimmies, chocolate sauce and a ice cream scoop that had a tag " Here's the scoop, you are a sweet teacher!" All they needed was to add Ice Cream.




Her Gaga, a preschool teacher herself, came to watch the momentous occasion too. She could not get over how cute Annie looked. The 2 Jennifer's.


My Mom is always really good at getting gifts to celebrate occasions like this. She got Annie a frozen board box. Annie loved it.


I made Annie this bag with the help of my Mom and filled it was some toys for her room and baby dolls. I love her face in the second one, so cute and grown up.





The teachers showed up beeping and got out and held signs and presented Annie with a gift of bubbles and said their congrats! They also played a song they play in the classroom. What a great group of woman!


I tried to make her day special, so after her nap we did one of her favorite things; chocolate chip cookies! Little sneak kept sneaking dough in her mouth.


That night we had over Gaga and Papa to celebrate and we had pulled pork sandwitches and this friendly's water mellon ice cream cake. She loved it and all the attention.

Congrats, Annie! We are so proud!



No comments:

Post a Comment