Sunday, May 24, 2020

Friday

Friday. Friday was a good day. Brian finished up all this homework for the week and it meant a PLAY DAY! With the weather being close to perfect, I got out all the water toys and threw the kids outside. What made a good day a GREAT day with this pretty lady's pink flamingo bathing suit. What rounded off her  cute look was her chubby belly. 

Loving the side look!
Maybe my new favorite photo of her! I love her belly, hand on hip and that pony!!

 But 1st a photo shoot. This girl squealed with delight as she put it on and remarked about how much she loved pink flamingos. I just can't get over her cute little body. She however was losing interest in looking at the camera....."I got water toys to play with Mom!"




Big bother comes to join in the fun. She looks so old in these photos next to Brian, almost like she can stand her own. She loved getting her brother wet.


Can you tell this boy missed the swim team? Here he is doing a cannon ball in a kitty pool


They wanted a little bit more action, so they moved the kitty pool to the end of the slide and.... boy thtey flew right off that thing!



Annie gives it the thumbs up!







Drying off on the deck while dinner gets cooked on the grill!


The true sign of summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment