Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Skatepark


Brian has a new found love; the skatepark. He loves going and riding his bike all over the place and going up the ramps and riding down. I was a little cautious about taking him there but he had no fear and felt pretty confident. I LOVE our small town. He enjoys the spring at the softball fields and the summer at the skatepark.



                                                                  Ready to GO!



He wasn't scared at all. He went up the ramp and loved picking up speed going down. I bet he speed around that the skatepark and biked up a mile with all the biking that he did.



Ms Thing. You can't keep this one down and still for very long and had a ball running up and down the ramps.





I thought this was cute with his sister cheering him on.






Brian has been asking for a skateboard for the last 2 Christmases. I think we will wait a while and just let him enjoy the bike at the skatepark.




No comments:

Post a Comment