Summer. I LOVE this time of year. This summer has been a FUN, BUSY and JAM PACKED. Friends over many times a week, Swim team mid week, slip and slide and kitty pool daily, piano lessons end our week and Popsicles EVERY Night.
Brian has really into the piano lately. I am a mean mom and make him practice 15 mins a day or each song 3 times. He has really been self motivated lately and practices on his own and really looks forward to his lessons. Here he is finding a piano downtown during a walk one day. He played "Oh Suzanna" from memory.
Ice Cream!
Swimming at his Friend Dru's house. He is a lucky boy to have friends that have pools.
Giving the thumbs up at swim practice. It is an 1 hour lesson. This boy sleeps well swim night an also eats about 3 servings of dinner!
I love looking out my kitchen window and seeing Brian playing with his friends and neighbors. The swing set has gotten good use this summer,
I wore him out. I make him read for 30 mins and day and one day I went up to check on him and he was fast asleep! So much for reading time.
Ice Cream truck! The kids loved it.
We met out good friends one day at a near by splash pad and the kids LOVED it. It had a splash pad, playground and huge field. Brian has been asking to go back ever since he left.
AJ loved the splash pad. I was about stomach deep in the deepest areas and so it was nice to give her a little bit of freedom and independence.
I took Brian and a friend to a reptile day at the library and he got to hold his mighty python.














No comments:
Post a Comment