Saturday, August 31, 2019

DIY Movie Theater

He always talks me into these things and I always oblige since he is cute and I love hosting his friends :) He asked if he could do an outdoor movie night with his friends. He thought it would be fun to watch a movie "with my buddies." I knew summer was coming to a close so I let him have one more get together. I gave him the choice of a few movies and he chose Peter Rabbit.
 



We let the boys stay outside while Andy and I where just right on the porch. We let them enjoy their perceived independence. They did really good!



Andy did a great job in setting everything up. I spend the night in the kitchen! It took almost 4 bags of popcorn to keep these 4 boys fed!



Fun before the movie started. For about an hour, they played outside games and ran around. They sure worked up an appetite. These boys, they always have a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment