Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Lost tooth!

April 15th is the one year anniversary of my beloved Yai Yai's (Grandmother's) death. Now, she was a big of Friendlys and would always order the Fishamajig! Yesterday, my Mom comes up with the idea to go eat a Friendly to honor Yai Yai. So we eat lunch and my parents treat the Grandkids to an ice cream. I noticed while he was eating that he was quite and focused on his mouth. I asked him if he lost his tooth and he said "No, but its loose" This boy tugged, twisted, pushed this tooth for about 5 mins until his Papa said "Just pull it down!" Out it came! His permanent tooth was already coming in. It was such a fun memory and I would like to think of it as a way to have a good memory on this hard day.


His smile just gets me every time! Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment