Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Annie Girl

This girl....she does have more personality and more spunk than I ever thought a little girl could have. I wish I could bottle up her zest for life! She has such gusto and dives into anything her big brother is doing. I love this girl. 


This girl is never short of emotion and always wears it on her sleeve!


Yup, she rolls her eyes at me.


Her eyes and lips! What a beauty!



I love her teeth in this picture! What a smile! She looks so old!

She loves fruit and yogurt!
Her favorite person is her brother and Gaga!
She loves to sing!
She lives for her weekly dance class!
She loves to be outside!
Her favorite ice cream is Strawberry!
She loves her weekly Nursery class at church!
She hates to be dirty and loves taking baths!
She still runs to her beloved Dada every time he comes home from work!



No comments:

Post a Comment