Sunday, August 5, 2018

These two...

These two....Weston and Bri have been buddies for about 4 years now. I love watching them play and interact. It is a rare occurrence that these two will pose for a photo, they are usually gone off together making "trouble" and playing tricks on people. Here they are having fun on this lazy summer day.


Yup, that is a pickle they are holding up. Brian has this thing about pickles...pickle power and such. He always brings it up with his friends and here the boys are having fun with it.






I had a water day where they did all sorts of things water related. They had a blast. 





Having fun on the slip and Slide. Brian asked for dish soap to make him go faster and it worked!
Ahh...easy summer living.



Coming in for popsicles. They told me they wanted to watch a scary movie, so here they are huddled together. 




I can not stand her in this bathing suit. My mom got it for her and I just love how she looks in it.


They thought they where being tricky putting their bathing suits on backwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment