Sunday, August 26, 2018

1st Tooth

We hit a new milestone with Brian....HE LOST HIS 1ST TOOTH! I love firsts with my kids. I remember how excited I was when Brian ate rice cereal for the first time. When he started to grow his first tooth, I was so happy. I remember vividly how SLEEPY he was when teething for the first time in Feb 2013. That seems so long ago! Man, times goes by fast.


Last Tuesday after a whole day of wiggling and eating apples to try and getting it more loose, he lost it during dinner time at Subway. His was taking a bite of his ham sandwich and said "I think I lost tooth!" We where all excited and then we called Gaga and Papa to tell the good news, they could not believe it. Brian had been hoping for a while to lose a tooth and prayed often that he would. so he was really excited. He put his tooth under his pillow and the tooth fairy gave him a buck and left the tooth!

I love his cute grin!


No comments:

Post a Comment