Sunday, August 5, 2018

Kayaking!

This summer has been packed. I feel like 90% of his time is spent in a bathing suit in some sort of body of water. We decided to take him to our hometown and try kayaking. He is a good swimmer, so I felt comfortable with him being (with a life jacket and me RIGHT by him) alone in his own kayak. He was so excited to go and even helped Dad carry 



All ready!



We did a little practice round before heading out into the lake. We gave him a little push and he did the rest! He seriously caught on so fast. He really got the hang of paddling and just went with it.


 These where taken when I was right next to him in my own kayak. He thought it was really funny to paddle through the Lilly pads!





He really is the happiest when he is out in nature! I love that about him.



I love his scene of adventure and how he is always willing to try new and exciting things. Brian always makes things fun.




Fun times with Mom!


Of course he just HAD to end the day with a canon ball :)


No comments:

Post a Comment