Monday, January 1, 2018

1st Haircut

It was time.... I just couldn't bring myself to do it. So, my Mother or Gaga as her Grandkids call her, made an appointment and got it down. I was hesitant. I love her long locks and the little curl that she has in the back. 


The night before. Look at how long her hair was! Her bangs definitely needed a trim.


Gaga taking charge!


She looked like such a big girl sitting in the seat all by herself. For Brian's first haircut and for some time after, I had him on my lap. She looked so cute!



Yeah, the animal crackers and the TV animal show helped.





I LOVE these above photos. They show off her big blue eyes and her cute new look.



Haha, it was a family affair!



She liked looking in the mirror after!



She looks different but oh so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment