Sunday, December 31, 2017

December 2017


We did the Elf on the Shelf for the 2nd year. Brian LOVES this and I love the extra reminder for Brian to be on his best behavior. Jingles drew on some of his fruit one morning before school and Brian was not happy. So we wrote Santa a letter saying to put Jingles on the naughty list. Don't mess with this boys fruit. 



I wanted to do a Christmas activity with Brian's friends this season, so we invited his friend Harry over to decorate Ice cream cones like Christmas trees and decorated them with candy. Fun times with these two.


Brian's school did a polar express movie night. Here he is before the movie with Santa.


Brian's Primary put on the Nativity. Here he is 'backstage' with all the kids getting ready. Brian was a sheep with his friends.


Brian and his fellow sheep!


A sheep and a Shepard.


I love this great group of kids. They did a great job too.





The Nativity. The kids acted it out while someone read Luke 2 from the Bible. This is my favorite part of the Christmas, it always puts me in the spirit. 



Brian and his good friend Weston went to the North Pole. Here they are with the golden ticket ready to watch Polar Express and have lunch at the movie theater. 


Val and I.


My Christmas Baby! Right before Church one Sunday morning.



Snow fun with friends. More like dog pile on the bigger kids. 


Every year, my family hosts a Christmas party. We have dinner, a bon fire and have lots of activities for the kids. Every guest brings a kids bike to get it. Santa comes on the fire truck through town and we help load all the bikes on his truck and they are donated to Toys for Tots. It is my favorite day of the year! Here is the group! 26 Bikes donated.


One morning before school. It has been a COLD and SNOWY winter so far.


I love when I volunteer in Brian's classroom. Lots of winter/Christmas activities.


Brian and his Best Friend Bo and his sister Ivy have a fun tradition where they exchange gifts every year. So we went out to eat and exchanged gifts ( Their movie ticket was their gift) and ate and went to the Movies.



We where the only ones in the theater. We saw Ferdinland. It was cute but not my most awake time of the day.


They had a fun time. I remember loving the movies as a kid.


Helping Gaga and Papa decorate their Christmas Tree. Annie was SUCH a help LOL.


Santa came to see Brian one Sunday after church and have a board game. He also came on a fire truck and he brought Brian into the truck and showed him around. We LOVE Santa.


Andy had a birthday this month and we celebrated in our house. We blew up some balloons to surprise him and Brian had some fun with them


Happy Birthday Dadddy!




Cookie swap and dinner with Cheetah!


Spirit week at School! They had crazy hair day so here is Bubba with Lego's in his hair. The other students got quite a kick out of it at drop off that morning.


Boston Sports Day!

I can't believe that I have a son old enough to participate in Spirit week at school. I remember those weeks when I was a student.


Crazy hat day with his school friend!



Brian got to light our town's Menorah one night to celebrate Hanukkah.



Before Caroling with some friends.



Brian went with some friends to a Food Pantry and sang Christmas Carols. He loved it.





I volunteered in Brian's classroom for his Christmas Party/PJ Day. It was a fun day. They read the Night before Christmas, had cookies and drank Hot Chocolate. 

What a FUN Month

No comments:

Post a Comment