We have had our fair share of snow days. So far, we have missed about 4 days of school already. Brian doesn't like missing school and seeing his friends, Annie LOVES snow, LOVES it. She will run to the window and our sliding and say "SNO" over and over again or say "Oh wow, sno!" Today, she kept getting up in my face, saying "SNO" over and over again with such enthusiasm.
5 to 7 inches some days.
Like I said, he wanted to go to school and see his friends. He had fun inside though.
Lately, he has been into playing card games with me. He is fun to play with, if he wins :)
The many faces and emotions of Annie when I get her out of the crib in the morning.
We had a lego Christmas. Brian and Andy can sit and play lego for hours. Lately, they have been turning our basement into a lego area. So, Brian asked to have some friends over for a lego playdate. He had a good time.
Playing on the X Box.
This might be my new favorite photo. Annie was admiring her Brother outside and I turned around and saw this. I am so glad I had my camera near by to capture this moment. They sure do love eachother.
My little sneak trying to crawl into the kitchen cabinets.
Brian went to a Birthday party last weekend, a Curious Creatures one. He was pretty brave with the animals but didn't want to have any on his head. Here he is high fiving a croc!
















No comments:
Post a Comment