Saturday, September 23, 2017

One on One

School is in session.We have gotten into a pretty good rotune with the school year so far. Breakfast, packing lunches, getting ready, school drop off..... all before 8!!! School drop off with Annie is fun with her waving goodbye to every car that we pass. While Brian is at school, I have gotten some one on one time with Annie. I look forward to this time ALL DAY. She reminds me so much of Brian in so many ways. I sometimes feel like I am raising Brian all over again.


I love this picture of her. She wasn't going very high, although this picture makes it look like she is.



On top of the slide. Her new word is "waz at" and she says it every time she see something new or hears a noise. Here she was getting all excited that she heard a truck.


Running after the geese.





My new favorite picture of her. I just love her smile.



This girl loves being outside.


I took Annie to MGOL and she LOVES it. I remember doing this with Brian also. She LOVES it every time. Here she is getting into the middle of all the fun. She liked being with all the other babies and would yell loudly every time she got a toy she liked into her possession. She was the loudest baby there.







I love these pictures of her. She is in such deep thought and really enjoying the puzzle.



My Mom and I along with cousin Jaxon, went to a local farm to do everything fallish one afternoon.






Of course you have to wear your pumpkin shirt to the pumpkin patch!



Fun with cousin Jax.








Annie LOVES animals and would get all excited every time one came near her. She would yell "Eh Eh" when one would come close.



Sandbox fun! I love her in these jeans!



Just doing some light reading.





My Mom let the grandkids each pick out a pumpkin that can decorate this Sunday. Annie liked looking at them all but got tired pretty quickly of holding onto it in the stroller.







Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment