Doing some morning reading with Bubba. He is actually reading Clifford's First Christmas and he is laughing at the dog falling into the stocking. I love hearing him laugh. He is starting to ask what sound certain words start with. The other day he told me "Poop, it starts with the letter ...P!" Such a boy. I wrote down on a piece of paper simple words like Cat, Sat and Hat and helped him sounds the letters out. He sure does love learning.
Celebrating with his twin cousin Kayla and Emma. He always likes to help them blow out the candles.
I thought this picture was so priceless. I am so glad I caught it. At a birthday party, these two sat eating cake and telling knock knock jokes. Here is Brian in the middle of telling one to his friend Weston. I could easily listen to these two have conversations ALL DAY LONG. I once overheard them asking each other about movies, and if Weston had seen the Charlie Brown one. So cute.
Fun with some Friends. He went on a hayride with his older friend. When they got back, he could not stop talking about how good he did on the ride or how much he enjoyed it. I love seeing him enjoy so many activities.
Brian doing gymnastics! He loved the running trampoline in the first picture, but didn't really care too much for the bars.
Doing some stretching before class. He listens pretty well to instructions.
We went with some friends to do some bird watching. It is a favorite activity for Brian. I could not believe how great he did for being out in the rain for 2 hours and having to be still for so long around the birds. He really is the happiest while in nature.
Our friends brought some bird seeds and here he is getting up close to a bird.
Going through the "cave" and doing some exploring. I think this is the favorite part of the whole hike.
With his girlfriend Vieve. These two are cute. Brian took his task of being her walking partner very seriously and every time she got to close to the water he would grab her hand and say "Vieve don't get too close to the water, I don't want you to go to heaven yet!" I love how concerned he was with her.
Acting like he owns the place! He sure does look like an official tour guide. He loves his new boots he is wearing in this picture and his new favorite activity is jumping in the puddles with them on.
For his art class, they had to go outside and collect things from nature to make a habitat. He loved exploring and find all sorts of things to make his collage with.
Making his collage!
Mowing the lawn! Someone is finally earning their keep!


















No comments:
Post a Comment