Sunday, March 20, 2016

It's a Girl!


It's a GIRL!
I had the strongest feeling for the longest time about this one being a girl. Although the pregnancy was very similar to Brian in so many ways, I still knew it was a girl. We all did. Both Andy and Brian called it too.

One St. Patrick's Day, Andy and Brian went with me to have my Anatomy Survey ultrasound. It is the scan to make sure the baby is growing correctly and to find out the gender. I was quite relieved when she started off the ultrasound and said "the brain measurements look good!"

The little miss was breech and in the fetal position so it took a WHILE to find out the gender, she was being quite the lady. She kept sucking her toe and kicking and batting at the ultrasound wand! The tech finally got a good picture and said "Do you want to know?" Although I already knew, when she said "You're having a girl!" I felt so many emotions. Andy is not quite sure how to handle and girl and Brian is excited because he thinks he wants the boys in the family to stick together and the girls do their own thing.

Welcome to the family little lady!

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much!!! So happy for you guys! Brian will be a great big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kerri, can't wait for you to meet my litte lady.

    ReplyDelete