I love Valentines Day with the little one....
We had a good valentines day. I have always enjoyed making valentines with Brian and this year was the first time HE actually did most of the work. I thought writing out his name would be great practice for writing. He knows how to spell to spell it out, he just needs a little motivation to get going. He does his best work thought when I ask him to show/teach me how to write his name :)
We made some dinosaur ones for the girls and some bubble ones for the girls.
In this art class that week, Brian was able to paint his clay bowls that he had made. I love everything about this picture....his face deep in concentration and his hands busy at work. Brian really loves art in all its forms.
Brian had a Valentines Day party at his preschool co-op. They decorated bags for their valentines, decorated heart shaped sugar cookies and did a heart patterned game.
These two boys enjoying a bowl of strawberries and being up to no good!
And of course every valentines day party ends with a sword fight?!?! Oh boys will be boys!







No comments:
Post a Comment