Thursday, January 1, 2015

Pre-Christmas 2014


I am not quite sure what Brian enjoyed more...all the Christmas Prep or the actual Christmas Day. It might have been due to the fact that we had an advent calendar with a Christmas activity that we did daily.

We made candy cane play dough for his best friends Bohdi and Ivy. We put it in a mason jar and tied a Christmas cookie cutter to it. Brian loved helping me measure the flour and stirring.


Playing with play dough with flour ALL OVER HIM! He kept alternating between rolling his play dough into bowling balls and practicing cutting with the wrapping paper.

We went over to our good friends house to decorate gingerbread houses. Lets me honest, his favorite part was eating the candy. He did although help Andy with the roof. Thanks Brian!

Family Shot!


We did some preschool activities. Brian enjoyed pretending to put marshmallows (pom poms) on hot chocolate cups.



Brian loves his Great Grandma Yai Yai and we invited her over one day to help make some Christmas cookies. Here there are unwrapping (Brian trying to eat them) caramels. I wish I could record these two together....they are so funny to hear have a conversation.


Making some M&M's goodie bags for his nursery friends with the help of his Dad.


Andy and I celebrated 5 years in December. We went out to eat in Downtown Boston and saw the Piano Guys I concert at the Wang Theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment