My excited little boy!
Brian was just a little unsure at first of everything but warmed up pretty quickly to the firefighters. They where awesome and they told me how much they enjoy when the little ones visit the station. He loved standing near the real fire truck but kept a death grip on his "woo woo" the whole time.
I loved how they took the time to let him touch and hold every piece of equipment. I think he was in awe in this photo that a fire helmet was right in front of him! He recognized it from all the fire station books. He could not try it on though due to how heavy it was.
He felt like such a big boy when he was pretending to drive the truck.
He loved exploring, more like running through the fire truck and talking on the radio!
In front of the fire truck! He still goes crazy every time he sees or hears one!
As we where leaving he see's this statue and went over and tried to pull away the hose! Such a cute shot!
My little fish started his second round of swimming lessons. His teacher is my good friend Stephanie that I knew from back East. She lives here with her family in Houston and will be teaching Brian. Here he is with her son. He walked Brian down to the pool for his first lesson :)
Enjoying an post lesson snack!
Awwww....everything beyond adorable. Hope you are enjoying Texas. I know I did when I was there!
ReplyDeleteThanks Lee Ann! We are enjoying it so far and getting used to the heat! I miss the east like crazy though.
ReplyDelete