Thursday, September 5, 2013

My Toddler

I can't believe Brian is a toddler! Where did the time go?! He is so busy and active these days. He is constantly on the go..... but can sit and read a book or watch baby signing time quietly for long periods of time! Last week, we took him to the doctors and weighed in at about 22 lbs. Here is glimpse into what his life has been lately.
 
Brian had his first Dentist appointment. He did really well and even allowed the hygienist to clean his teeth. He even tried to "help" her. The Dentist commented on how his two front teeth where larger than normal for his age. Poor kid... he gets that from me.
Brian began swimming lessons this month and LOVES it. It is a parent tot class, so Andy and I go in the water with him. He is learning to float on his back, blow bubbles if his face gets near water, kick and paddle. Andy even dunked him a few times.

 
 

I have been trying to do more fine motor activities with Brian lately. One morning, I made pudding and gave him a bunch of utensils and let him go to town. He had so much FUN and he was so MESSY! It kept him entertained for quite some time and it gave him more practice at self feeding.

 
Just a cute one of Bri. I think this was post pudding activity! I am a sucker for these bath Mohawks.

No comments:

Post a Comment