Saturday, September 21, 2013

My Little Tornado

Toddler? I think I should have said tornado. That is what we call our little bubba since that is what he leaves every room looking like after he has been in it :) I don't mind, I love seeing him having fun and playing. Speaking of playing, I think Brian new favorite toy is his basketball and hoop.
 
 
He gets so happy when he makes a basket. He looks at me and claps!
 
He also loves playing outside and goes over the door multiple times and day with the keys and tries to get out himself!
Here he is in the middle of a intense conversation with his own shadow.

 
I think he looks just like his Puppy in this photo. He always sticks his tongue out when he is "hard" at work! He loves getting dirty and playing in the sand.
 
Whenever it is really quite, I find him reading books. Frequently during the day, he will grab a book and come over and sit on my lap so I can read to him.

 
Story time at the library is a weekly thing. Here is up close with the Librarian. He LOVES interactive books!

 
He loves the library because they have interactive games about Animals. He loves going on the computer and banging on the keys.
 
He is not always the most well behaved child a the library though, this is one of the many books he pulled off the shelf and threw to the ground. The bee on his arm has a rattle in it...it helps me to keep track of him when he tries to run off....which is very often.
 
His Grandma Cheetah sent him a fun Halloween package with all sorts of Halloween goodies in it. He LOVES packages because he gets gifts and he gets to play in the box after. This particular package was full of Halloween PJ's, books, pumpkin stickers and his Halloween costume. We had a lot of fun with that box!
 
And here he is chowing down on some ice cream. He finished up his six week swimming lesson course so we gave him a sweet to celebrate!
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment