Wednesday, July 17, 2013

York Maine

Last week, we where able to get to spend the whole day in a state that I LOVE; Maine. Maine is one of the most beautiful and scenic places in New England and I loved spending time with family there.


We got to take this cute little thing to York Animal Kingdom. He was in heaven the whole time. We often had to "help" him with the animals. We also go to feed the ducks and he loved that!


It was so fun watching him react to the ducks and try to call them over.



He had NO FEAR of the alligator... but I did. He ran right up to it and was banging on the window. All of us where right behind the whole time with this exhibit :)




During the middle of day we got hit with a rainstorm. We where all soaked huddled under this small tree together trying to keep dry. Brian kept running off to play In the puddles and Puppy was the lucky one to run after him. 


Becoming a tree hugger like his Grandma Cheetah!



Although he loved all the animals, I think his favorites where the deer and chickens!  



On our way home we got to stop by the shores and see all the lighthouses! After we went out for a traditional Lobster dinner and then ended the night with some ice cream! It was a great day and Brian was such a trooper through it all!

1 comment:

  1. Catching up on your blog now that I'm back at work...I absolutely LOVE the picture of your dad with Brian in the rain. So cute!

    ReplyDelete