Wednesday, July 31, 2013

5K and Reunion!

These past few weeks have been busy. We have been enjoying all those summer activities like the beach, swimming, play dates and playing out in the yard....and every night ends with a run. Speaking of running.... I ran my first 5k . I have been training since about June 11th. I used Couch to 5k on my phone and it and it was the perfect training tool.


This was right after I crossed the finish line. I did it all in about 40 minutes. Andy made this sign for me....how sweet.




My parents came to cheer me on too. My dad was not sure it was going to be able to make it seeing as he had work commitments, so it was VERY nice to see him there. We all went out for Mexican to celebrate after. Thanks guys! Cheetah and I are even going to run a 5k this winter together!


 I also had a mini Young Women's Reunion. We where all in the same area for once and decided together! Man, being a teenager with these girls was fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment