Monday, July 22, 2013

1st Haircut and Date Night

Well, the time had come to cut Brian's blond golden locks. It was hard.... I wanted to keep his baby hair forever but it was getting long and the pressure from Cheetah and I Andy made me give in. It was a whole family affair and we went in tow with his favorite books, toys and keys to keep him busy!

 
Daddy was the one to sit with Brian and they gave Bri the cutest little smock

He is so handsome in this one. Love his chubby cheeks.


 
Brian did exceptionally well during the whole ordeal. He sat still and didn't even mind when she took clippers to clean up the back. He just loves attention.

 
The before and after shot!
 
 
The happy boy after....he just wanted to keep playing with the combs.
 
 
And just a picture of us out on our date night. For Father's Day, I gave Andy a gift certificate for a cruise for the night. We went all Salem, Beverly, Marblehead, Manchester, and also the Misery Islands. It was such a fun evening and Cheetah and Puppy had a blast with Brian.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment