After a Day full of day full of Nursing, Changing Diapers, Baby Baths, Spit Up, Cooking, Laundry, Food Shopping, Errands, Cleaning, etc... I really needed this:
It is the
Little Moments like this that remind me just how rewarding my job as a Stay at Home Mom is.
He's so cute!
ReplyDeleteWhen Oliver was first born I had a hard time with adjustments as well. I never knew how much work it was to be a mom, especially in the earliest days when Oliver was too young to *really* smile, laugh, and respond to ME not just the noise I made or the food I gave.
I read a talk about that time by M. Russell Ballard, (though I don't remember which one) and one specific quote really helped me to have patience and find joy in the harder aspects of motherhood. Your post reminded me of it...
Elder Ballard said "...the joy of motherhood comes in moments. There will be hard times and frustrating times. But amid the challenges, there are shining moments of joy and satisfaction."
Just remember that you doing great!
Ahh... thanks Della, I really needed to hear that. I think it is important for all moms to have those reminders once in a while. How are you?
ReplyDelete