My little guy is growing up too fast. It seems like only yesterday he was a newborn at the hospital. He is now 7 weeks old and changing like crazy.
 |
1) Brian now weighs a whopping 11 lbs 3 ounces and is 22 inches long. Just look at those chubby cheeks and creases in his legs! I can take all the credit seeing as I spend almost 3/4 day of my day nursing this little one.
|
 |
| 2) Brian is enjoying bath time more and more. He doesn't scream like he used to, he just sits and enjoys his time in the water and will even kick and splash. |
 |
3) Brian is such a good little sleeper. I nurse him at midnight and he often sleeps right through the night till about 6:00 am! That makes for one happy mom. Funny story, I will put him to bed at night at the top of his crib and by morning he scoots himself halfway down the crib. He sure is a mover.
|
 |
4) He is smiling more and more. He started smiling at about 5 weeks but it doing it more often now. You can really get a smile out of him after a good nap or a diaper change. Some days he even greets me with a smile when I get him out of is crib in the morning.
|
 |
| And lastly a picture of the Bartholomew Family. The adjustment to becoming a family of three has gone pretty well and we are so thankful for our little guy. |
No comments:
Post a Comment