 |
| Grandma Cheetah arrived a few days before Brian was born and we were so happy to have her. We did last minute shopping, decorated the nursery and went out to eat many times :) |
When the big day came, Cheetah was involved in the whole process. I am so glad that she was able to see her first Grandchild be brought into this world. She was such a big help and support.
 |
| This picture says it all. She was able to hold Brian just a few minutes after her was born. I am so glad that had that time to connect, |
 |
Cheetah spent her days in the hospital with us. She did not want to miss one moment of Brian's life. She was a big help and would stay and keep us company while Andy would sleep or hold Brian so I could rest.
|
 |
| Brian helped Cheetah have a great birthday! We went out for breakfast,.got pedicures and went out for Mexican that night. I think it was her favorite birthday yet seeing as she was able to spend it with her grandson. |
 |
| Cheetah was able to stay with us for the first 3 1/2 weeks and Brian loved every minute of it. She was able to give him his first bath, she helped me with late night feedings, read him books and so much more. I love this picture and they way he is looking at her. |
 |
| Thanks for all your help Mom! Brian loves and misses you! See you soon! |
No comments:
Post a Comment