I have the BEST husband in the world, I am pretty sure of it. This week has been long and it was a hard work week for the both of us.I planned on staying home this weekend and just relaxing, but my wonderful husband surprised me by planning a date for us for Saturday. It was a marathon date that started in the morning and ended in the evening. He took me out for breakfast and treated me to Great Harvest! We stopped by the local farmers market and then he took me fishing. We didn't catch anything but he taught me how to properly cast and reel in a fly fishing pole.

I am not a expert fisher and don't think I will be anytime soon but it was fun to spend time with my husband and learn how to do one of his favorite hobbies.


Some scenery shots.The lake was so pretty and the mountains were just beautiful. One of my favorite things about the west is the mountains.

The expert fisher and date planner extraordinaire :)
No comments:
Post a Comment