I am so grateful for my father and the person that he is. My father is a very unique man, he is like no one I have ever met. Some might even call him unorthodox and that would be fitting too. That is why he is special to me, since he is his own person.

He is such a hard worker and he continually amazes me on how well he is able to balance work and all of him demanding chruch assignments and family life. He is a great provider and I have had a very secure life because of his work ethic.
I am grateful for the great example my dad has always been to me. He has taught me what kinda of life you can live when your dedicate it to the Lord. He has helped me realize that I will always be the happiest when serving others. My dad has taught to think of others before myself. My relationship with my father has helped me find a deeper and more meaningful relationship with my Father in Heaven.

On my wedding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment