Friday, June 10, 2011

Good News!

Great things just keep happening to Andy and I here in Logan. We love the fact that we are in a new apt, new town, new ward and most of all that I got offered a full time job teaching preschool. The pay is good, the commute is excellent and the school is spectacular. I am so excited and ready for this challenge!
\
In other news, Andy has successfully set out Kitchen on fire. He was being a dutiful husband and cooking dinner so I could have a break for the night. He was cooking rice on the stove and somehow it went artsy and the next thing I know.... FLAMES! He goes to pour baking soda on it but somehow grabs baking powder and that just made the flames worse. I was this close to calling 911 but he was able to get get it under control. He walks over to me after and asks " so,pizza for dinner?" There are better ways of getting your favorite meal for dinner than burning down the kitchen Andy! Any suggestions to get the smoke smell out of our apt faster?

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new job!! So exciting. I'm so happy for you that everything is working out so well there (except the whole fire thing....good thing you guys are quick thinkers!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cherie! Things are really starting to come together! I am really excited to be teaching again. How is your family?

    ReplyDelete