Monday, November 29, 2010

December 1st !

It is December and that means a few things need to get done......
1. Super Saturday in Relief Society
2. Relief Society Presidency Sunday Lesson
3. Card Making,New Card order from my Brother in Law
4. Homemade Christmas Gifts
5. Planning Christmas Dinner, Andy's Birthday and our 1st Anniversary!
If I don't post for a while it is because I need to get 1-5 done so I can enjoy....
* First Presidency Devotional
* Andy's National Guard Christmas Gala
* My parents Visiting!
* Celebrating my first anniversary!
* Andy's 24th Birthday
* Tickets to the Utah Jazz Game
* Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Sounds busy! It'll all pay off when you get to enjoy all the fun stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Caprice! Yes, but it is all fun stuff. These next couple of weeks will be busy but I am trying to remember what this Holiday season is really all about. How was your trip to Provo?

    ReplyDelete