I love going to the Temple. It always brings me peace and gives me a new perceptive on what is important in my life. I am glad that I have a Husband who loves the Temple as much as me. Before we got married, Andy and I came up with some long and short term goals. One of out short term goals was to attend every Temple in Utah our first year of marriage. We have been successful so far.So today on our day off, we decided to attend a Temple that is further away in distance; Vernal. The Vernal Temple is about 3 hours away but it was such a pretty drive. I didn't mind, I am used to driving
long distances to Temples,so three hours was nothing :)It is a smaller Temple and it is unique seeing as it was built from a previously existing structure. How lucky am I that I have a husband that would be willing to drive 3 hours on his day off! I am a Lucky! Enjoy the pictures!

Front View

Back View

The Happy Couple
we have the same goal! But not for our first year of marriage. it's whenever we can. ha!
ReplyDeleteThat's OK Connie, as long as you get there it is OK! It is a fun goal to have!
ReplyDelete