Sunday, October 3, 2010

Busy!

Life has been SO busy lately but so fun. He is a quick post about what we have been up to lately.
I was involved with helping and planning the Stake Activity for the General Relief Society Broadcast. It was a lot of work but it all paid off in the end. It was so fun working with my counselors and the stake Relief Society Presidency.The morning of the broadcast I went with three girls from my ward and baked the dinners for the broadcast at my Stake Relief Society Presidents home. It was a lot of fun.

It was a Tuscan theme, and all the tables were decorated were decorated so nicely.

Our ward table :)

The Broadcast was amazing and gave insight to visiting Teaching that I needed. I love hearing the voice of the prophet and all the advice he has for the women of the chruch.
Thursday of this week Andy and I went up north to Provo for the Wedding Reception of our good friend Andrew Morales. Andy and Andrew served together in Costa Rica and I know the Morales family from my home ward back east.

It was so fun to see my friends from back east!

We headed to Salt Lake this weekend to Attend Conference. We stayed Friday night in a hotel near Temple Square. It was so nice to get away and have a fun weekend with Andy. We spent out time attending conference, visiting family members and going to a mission reunion for Andy.

2 comments:

  1. Oh! I wish I could have been at Andrew's reception! I didn't know when it was happening. I'm glad you got to see everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We missed you Aimee! I think they had a hard time getting address of people. We had fun though! I saw you dad and Jenny at conference! They looked great! How are you guys doing? What is your calling?

    ReplyDelete