Saturday, December 30, 2023

14th Wedding Anniversary


Andy and I celebrated our 14th wedding Anniversary on the 18th of this month. I can't believe it has been that long. I reflect on that day every year, and I can't believe the life we have built together. The best part? Throwing in these two kids.


I had a BEAUIFUL Christmas wedding were we served Italian food. So, every December 18th, I make a serve Italian food. My family loves it. 


Wedding Reception


Boston Temple 2009


For our Anniversary, Andy went all out. He booked us a night stay at the exact hotel we stayed at our on honeymoon! I could not believe it! I was really touched by his thoughtfulness. It looked the exact same as when we stayed there in 2009. It brought back a lot of memoires. 


                                     

The surprise didn't stop there. He bought us tickets for the Nutcracker at the Theater. This made me very happy! I loved the performance and see the theater at Christmas time was AMAZING. Walking back to the hotel was beautiful too. I loved the window displays. It really was Christmas time in the city.









When the front desk found out it was our anniversary, they upgraded out room! It was so fancy and the view wasn't bad either. 


Happy 14th Anniversary, Andy!









 

No comments:

Post a Comment