Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Dance Recital


Dance Recital Day! It is an all day event in the dance world. Here she is in all her glory! I feel like she is hailing a cab! See her bag? Dance costumes, make up, hair bag, snacks etc. She even remembered the cookies I bought her last year and asked for the same ones.


Doing some stretches with her friends from Hip Hop.


After a full day of rehearsing and I got to make this pretty thing up in her hair and make up! 



She kept making serious faces at me because she said that is what a real ballerina does! So here are some smiles shots!



Show time!


Friends from her ballet class and Hip Hop! She loved performing! I love watching her in her element and spending this whole day with her. I am so grateful for the opportunities I can give her. 


My tiny dancer! I will never forget after the dance, when they called out all the dancers to the stage to take a bow. She ran out dancing and eating it all up!


Here fan club! So thankful for supportive grandparents!


Loving our Annie. 
After we went to Italian food for a pasta dinner, seeing as it is Annie's favorite. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment