We threw an early birthday for Annie! Annie turns 7 in August, but we celebrated with her friends this weekend. I had a lot of fun planning this party with Annie. I loved that she had input. She even gave me a list of friends that she wanted to come. We decided to hold her party at the local movie theater seeing as it has been hot summer. She loved the idea since she remembered the movie theater scene from Annie!
She was so excited the morning of her party and kept mentioning tonight was her special night! She just couldn't get over the fact that she was able to rent out a movie theater for her and her friends!
The birthday girl in front of the Concession table!
She and I both loved her name being put up in front of the movie theater! She felt so special!
The Cake! I tried to think of a cake that would go along with the theme, and this is what I came up with. Annie really liked the idea. Andy helped me night before with frosting it. The popcorn was just popcorn and melted marshmallows. The red lines were Licorice. The finished product was a popcorn bucket!
Goodie bags.... my favorite part of planning the party! Oreos are her favorite cookie so I came I made oreo popcorn and put it in a popcorn box! I had a concession table, so I stuck a lollipop in too.
Annie also asked for pizza for the meal to be served!
I LOVE this picture. She was VERY happy to carry all her gift bags to the theater! I just love her walk!
The whole group! we had about 15 kids! I am so grateful for all the good friends she made this year and how kind they were to her on her special day.
Pure Joy! This is why we throw parties!
She actually had a hard time blowing out the the candle! She had to work for it!
Brian texted her friend Michael and told him to meet him at the movie theater at 530! I put these two to work! They were the waiters and took the drink orders and pizza orders. The did a great job going around and seeing what everyone wanted to drink and what type of pizza!
Annie and her good friend Annie!
Annie chose the movie Elemental! It was a good one.
I am glad she is all smiles. Andy and I spent the whole movie handing out pizza, popcorn, drinks, picking up trash and taking kids to the bathroom.
Present time! I was so amazed of how blesses she was with such thoughtful gifts! She was spoiled.
And of course... a guest sneaking in some last-minute frosting!
Happy Birthday, Annie!






















No comments:
Post a Comment