Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Pixie

I love the street we live on. We seriously have the best neighbors. The kids are so lucky to have kids their age also live on this street. It just so happens that Annie's friend lives on a horse farm. Sunday morning, I was notified that one of the horse on the farm gave birth! The owner invited the whole family to come meet Pixie. So after church and lunch at my parents, we headed down to meet Pixie. She was just hours old we saw her. We where all in complete AWE! 


Both kids loved meeting her and of course Brian, had so many questions. 



I love these two photos. Here she is getting ready to run out for the first time. It just amazed Annie. 


There was something so amazing about being with an animal that is just born. The kids caught on too and realized what a miracle birth is and being so close to it. 






Of course these two had to stop and see and feed the older horses too!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment